The Easiest Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Happy Pi(e) Day! This recipe is probably the easiest Peanut Butter Pie recipe you'll come across!
- 1 pie crust of choice (regular, graham cracker, oreo)
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese – room temp
- 16 oz whipped topping – thawed
- 1 c mini chocolate chips (or any candy of choice)
If using a regular pie crust, bake according to directions.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth and creamy, add powder sugar and beat until smooth
- Add in 2/3 of chocolate chips or candy until combined.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping
- Place in pie crust
- Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips
- Refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours before slicing – Store in refrigerator