No Bake Blueberry Torte
This recipe came from my Aunt Vernie who passed it to my mom who makes this regularly for us kids, grandkids and great grandkids! Definitely a family favorite!
- 1 3/4 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 T Butter – melted
- 1/4 t Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray for pan
Cream Cheese Mixture –
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese – softened, can used reduced fat
- 1/2 c Powder Sugar
- 8 ounce Cool Whip
- 21 ounce can of Blueberry Filling – generic is best
- Can use any other filling you prefer!
- Spray 9x9 pan. Mix crust ingredients with a fork – set aside 3 T for topping, press remainder in the pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and powder sugar until smooth, fold in the cool whip. Place one half on top of crust
- Spread blueberry filling for the next layer
- Top with remaining half of cream cheese mix and then the remaining crumb topping
Keep refrigerated. Best served cold at least 2 hours after making, overnight is best. You may want to double for a 9 x 13 pan as this is a sure hit for hot summer days!