Creamy Peanut Butter Dessert
Too hot to start your oven? This no-bake dessert shared by Lori Meyers is the perfect solution.
Crust and Topping
1 1/2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 c Salted Peanuts, chopped
1/4 c Butter, melted
2 T Peanut Butter
8-ounce Cream Cheese softened
1/2 c Peanut Butter
1/2 c Sugar
2 t Vanilla Extract
16-ounces Cool Whip
3-4 T Chocolate Syrup
- Combine cracker crumbs and peanuts. Stir in butter and 2 T of peanut butter, mix well. Set aside 1/2 c for topping. Press remainder in 9 x 13 greased pan. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugar and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling over crust
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Remove from freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Now, this says 3 months, but if you can keep it 3 days without it all disappearing, you’ll be lucky!
Enjoy this recipe and MORE HELPFUL BANKING TIPS BY VISITING WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG!