Sherry's Recipe Corner: Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This classic pumpkin pie recipe was tweaked so you still enjoy the benefits without the extra sugar. You won’t miss the crust!
- 15 ounces Canned Pumpkin Puree (1 can)
- 12 ounces Evaporated milk (1 can)
- 1/2 c Maple Syrup (sugar-free works great)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 t Vanilla
- 1 1/2 T Cornstarch
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/2 t Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 t Ground Ginger
- 1/8 t Ground Cloves
- 1 t Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 300°F and spray a 9-inch Pie Pan
- In a large bowl, whisk together cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, and cornstarch – until no lumps remain.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla, whisk until dry ingredients completely dissolved.
- Add 2 eggs and egg yolk, whisk.
- Add pumpkin puree, whisk.
- Stir in evaporated milk and mix well.
- Pour into pie pan. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Great with a drizzle of caramel, whipped cream, butter pecan ice cream, pecans.
- 107 Calories, 12 Carbs for 1/6 of the pie
Like this recipe? Share it and come back for new recipes brought to you by Sherry, our Compliance Officer.