Sherry's Recipe Corner: Fall Off The Bone BBQ Ribs
Do you want to make restaurant-quality ribs at home that turn out every time? Look no further than this easy recipe that can be counted on time after time! The trick is in the cooking, but a good rub can add amazing flavor!
- 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs (in the picture, it is 2 lbs.)
- 1 Rub Recipe or rub of your choice
- BBQ Sauce of your choice – I prefer Sweet Baby Rays or G Hughes Honey – or mix n match!
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil
Rub Ingredients – enough for one rack of ribs. Combine together in a small bowl
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Paprika
- 1 t Garlic Powder
- 1 t Onion Powder
- 1 t Black Pepper
- 1/8 t Cayenne Pepper (optional or double if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 t Dried Thyme
- 1 t Oregano
- 2 T Brown Sugar
TIME TO MAKE THE RIBS!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Place ribs on a long sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Rub the ribs on both sides
- Securely seal the foil by tenting it (see picture), making sure no steam can escape.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven and carefully roll back the foil, drain excess grease - if any.
- Top with BBQ Sauce
- Place under broiler until hot and bubbly
- Once you place the rub on, you can put it in the fridge for up to 24 hours to marinate before baking.
These are so good you may want to make a whole rack per person! Enjoy!
Share this recipe and more helpful banking tips by visiting WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG!