Sherry's Recipe Corner: Mini Cheesecakes
These delicious cheesecakes are a traditional Betty Crocker Recipe that have been enjoyed for generations!
- 24 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 2 8-ounce Packages Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 t Vanilla or Almond Extract
- 1 can Pie Filling of your choice
- 3 c Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 375. Line 24 muffin cups with liners. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each cup
- Beat Cream Cheese, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy
- Evenly distribute in each liner
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Top each with Pie Filling and Whipped Topping
- Keep Refrigerated