Sherry's Recipe Corner: Seafood Delight
This recipe can be used as a spread with your favorite pita chip, cracker, Tostito, fresh veggies or pile it high on a hoagie roll and enjoy a seafood sandwich with lettuce and tomato!
- 1 pound Crab (I use imitation), Shrimp or a Combination of both – diced
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (low fat is fine) – room temp
- 1/4 c Mayo
- 1/4 c Sour Cream
- 1 c Pepper Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 c Sweet Onion (shredded or finely minced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 1 ½ T Lemon Juice
- 1 T Worcestershire
- ½ t Sriracha Sauce (more or less to taste)
- ½ t Salt
- ½ t Pepper
- 1 – 2 Green Onions to Garnish (optional)
- Beat together sour cream, mayo, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in Worcestershire, sriracha, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Add in cheese and stir until incorporated.
- Hand mix in the seafood.
- Garnish with green onions
- Refrigerate and chill for 3 hours to blend flavors, which can be made the night before.
- Will keep well in the fridge for several days.
Share this recipe and more helpful banking tips by visiting WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG!