Recipe for Success: Ashley Lawrence’s Scarily Good Salad
For Halloween, our team had a scary good potluck! One of the dishes brought to pass was Ashley Lawrence’s Scarily Good Salad – it had our team spooked by how delicious it was. Give this salad a try for yourself!
- 3 cucumbers, seeds scooped out and discarded - diced up
- 1 green pepper - chopped
- A container of grape tomatoes - cut in half
- Half jar of Greek Olives - cut olives in half
- Half Purple Onion - sliced finely
- A container of Feta Cheese
- Mix half-cup olive oil, 5 garlic cloves, salt, pepper, a tablespoon of the olive juice from the Greek olives.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in.
- Let sit for a while.
Make it the way you like it.
Other ingredients you can add are regular black olives, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, cooked noodles, and fresh mushrooms.