Sherry's Recipe Corner: Jalapeno Popper Dip
Spice up your holidays with this tasty treat!
- 2 – 8 ounce Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 c Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- 1 c Pepper Jack Cheese – shredded
- 1 1/2 c Parmesan Cheese – shredded - Divided
- 1 c diced pickled Jalapenos or Green Chiles – choose your level of heat!
- 1 c Panko Crumbs
- 4 T butter – melted
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray 9 x 9 baking pan
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, 1 cup of parmesan cheese, jalapenos or chiles, salt & pepper.
- Place in baking pan
- Mix melted butter, panko crumbs, remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- Place on top of dip layer
- Bake 20 minutes until hot and golden brown.
- Serve with Tostitos or your favorite Cracker
Share this recipe and more helpful banking tips by visiting WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG