Grab your slow cooker and let it do the work!
- 2 28 ounce diced Tomatoes with juice
- 2 halved Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. Shrimp - tails removed / cooked (or buy pre-cooked)
- 1 each of orange and yellow Peppers, diced
- 1 c Celery, diced
- 1 large Red Onion, diced
- 2 c Chicken Broth
- 1 T each dried Parsley and Oregano
- 1 to 2 T Cajun Seasoning (to taste)
- 1 t each of dried Thyme and Cayenne Pepper (to taste, more if you like it spicier or less for mild)
To Assemble -
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT shrimp in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Stir in shrimp 30 minutes before serving to heat through.