Raspberry Sugar Cream Pie Recipe
For every level of pie enthusiast, this recipe for Raspberry Sugar Cream pie will be appreciated!
- 1 deep dish pie crust (room temp) and pan
- 7 T cornstarch
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 6 T melted butter
- 3 1/2 c heavy cream
- 2 T vanilla
- 1/3 c raspberry jam
- Raspberries / Whipped Topping for serving
- 2 T melted butter
- 1/4 c sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 – prebake pie crust for 10 minutes
- Whisk cornstarch and sugar until well combined in a medium saucepan
- Add melted butter and cream
- Turn heat on medium and whisk constantly until thick and creamy (it will just come to a boil and be done)
- Stir in vanilla
- Place in pie crust
- Drop by the spoonful the raspberry jam over the pie and swirl in with a knife
- Drizzle melted butter over pie
- Sprinkle sugar all over
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely at room temp.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours before cutting.
- Garnish with whipped topping and fresh raspberries.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Any type of berry/jam can be used, be creative!