Salmon with Garlic Cream Sauce
Salmon fillets crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside are perfect for any seafood fanatic. The whole family will enjoy this easy recipe along with the creamy garlic cream sauce.
- 2 6-ounce Salmon fillets
- 10 medium-sized shrimp - chunked
- 3T butter - divided
- 1T flour
- ½ c cream or milk
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 3T Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Favorite seasoning for salmon – Sherry personally uses garlic herb
- 1. Melt 1T butter in a small pan over medium heat, add shrimp and cook until pink
- 2. Melt 2T butter in another pan over medium heat. Add garlic and flour, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Add milk or cream stirring constantly until thickened, add in cheese and combine. Add in shrimp. Set aside on low heat to keep warm until salmon is cooked.
- 3. Rub salmon with your favorite seasoning and cook until the internal temp is 145. You can grill it, bake in the oven, pan-fry, or my favorite the air fryer.
- 4. Plate salmon, top with shrimp, and garnish with parsley.
enjoy this recipe and MORE HELPFUL BANKING TIPS BY VISITING WALDO STATE BANK'S BLOG!