Aunt Connie’s Baked Bean Casserole
Our Vice President and Chief Loan Officer, Derrick, is sharing his Aunt Connie’s Baked Bean Casserole! According to Derrick, this casserole is magic, and we agree! Give the recipe a try for yourself.
- 1 can of lima beans – drained
- 1 can of butter beans – drained
- 1 can of kidney beans (light or dark) – drained (can substitute the above for really anything you prefer)
- 1 large can of Campbell’s Pork N Beans
- ½ lb. bacon – browned & drained
- 1 lb. ground chuck – browned & drained
- 1 onion
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- Combine all the ingredients for the baked beans.
- Mix it all sauce ingredients together and then add it to the bean mixture.
- Cook for 1 hour at 350.
- May also cook in crockpot on low for a few hours after the bacon and ground chuck is browned.
Wala… you have magic!